Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Ultimate AdCar AdSpace

Even in the earliest conceptions of the Ikeler4000, I knew I wanted it to be an AdCar. I was fascinated by the number of visual impressions a typical AdCar receives in a month (750,000) and knew this should be a part of our advertising, sponsorship, and promotion of the aircraft. Unfortunately, I was paying a lot of money to "Marketing Experts" and they did not see the same benefit that I did from making the first Ikeler4000 an AdCar.
So much for high priced "expertise." They led me astray and cost me seven years of revenues this AdCar approach could have been bringing the Ikeler4000 since 2002. I went on and just used my own money to research and develop the vehicle. This new approach though, is so much more fun! Creating AdSpace on the vehicle and on it's associated web site is definitely the smart thing to do, as this new funding will get us to completion of the project! I am also getting good revenues from the monetization of the websites associated with the aircraft and my health related web sites. The plan is working and now we just need to step up the traffic.
AdCars are a form of art too. The best stand out as very memorable features of American culture. The classic Coke car still drives revenues to Coca Cola and it hasn't even driven in years. I read that Coke's success, other than the fact that it originally contained cocaine to give you that "lift" (buzz) when you drank it, was the fact that Coca Cola has spent seven percent of it's revenues each year on advertising during it's hundred year reign as the world's favorite soft drink. That's the power of advertising. Even Ben Franklin knew the secret when he said, "Early to Bed, Early to Rise, Work Hard, and Advertise." So true even today! Words to affiliate with The Ultimate AdCar AdSpace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ExitJunction.com  - Make Money From Your Exit Traffic!